It can be hard to find gifts for your minimalistic friends but at the same time, the easiest wat to give them a great gift is to keep it really simple. After all, less is more. Here are eight gifts we think that suits the definition of minimalism.
1. Black Marble iPhone 6 / 6s Case ($28) A printed marble graphic details this slim Casetify iPhone case. Formfitting construction with button, cord, and camera access.
2. You Are Beautiful As You Are Ear Crawlers ($61) The modern yet sophisticated ear crawlers is a symbolic expression of the phrase "넌 있는 그대로가 아름다워." Wear it as a simple reminder of your beauty, and know that "You are beautiful as you are."
3. Samdi High Quality Wooden Stands for Ipad ($24.56) Modern design and practical construction. Easily adjusted into two stand position, both optimal vertical and horizontal viewing.
4. Case Laptop Sleeve with Italian Thick Leather Strap for Air 13" Macbook ($23) This simple but yet modern sleeve made of 100% natural wool felt which is 3-4mm thick. It provides the perfect protection from dust, scratches and light impact damage.
5. Hanging Wire Pot Bracket - Plated Brass ($19-$39) The diamond shape of our Hanging Wire Pot Bracket fits any standard 6" planter you pair it with.
6. Nesting Trinket Boxes (Set of 3) ($32) Made of delicately soldered glass panels, this set of Trinket Boxes can be nested together or displayed separately.
7. COLUMN CALENDAR 2016 by Snug Studio ($14.99) A minimalist monthly column calendar for 2016 with room for daily notes in Dove Blue on a glossy finished paper.
8. BASICS by BE.ARUM ($35-$49) Minimalistic jewelry to match your everyday look.